The website www.dermoesteticadelsur.com (hereinafter, the "website") is the property of DERMOESTÉTICA DEL SUR, S. A (hereinafter, the "Company"), with CIF A11699824 and registered office in the historian Bartolomé Gutierrez Street, CP 11408 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) and Registered in the Mercantile registry of Cádiz.
In the spirit of the use of the website to conform to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the company informs the user that any suggestions, doubts or queries about the general conditions of use will be received and solved by contacting the company at via email Margara.email@example.com
It is also noted that special conditions may be established for use on the website of specific content and/or services, the use of such content or services implies acceptance of the conditions Particulars in them specified.
Through the website, the company offers users the possibility to access information about the company, its contact details, its products and services, its rates, its commercial offers, its location, a contact section for consulting Providing your personal data, the possibility to subscribe to the newsletter and links to access social networks (hereinafter the "Services").
Privacy and data processing
When access to certain content or services is necessary to provide data of a personal nature, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company shall give such data the appropriate automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the section Data protection policy.
Industrial and intellectual Property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all content shown on the website and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are Exclusive ownership of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify such content by keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the Failure to comply with such obligations. In no case does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present general conditions of use of the Web site do not confer to the users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web site and/or of its contents other than the here expressly Provided. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the undertaking or the third party holder of the rights concerned.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are Protected as copyright by intellectual property law. The company owns the elements that integrate the graphic design of the Web site, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding Authorisation for the use of such elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced either in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless previously authorized, in writing , of the aforementioned entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The user of this web site agrees to respect the rights enunciated and to avoid any action that could harm them, in any case reserving the company the exercise of any means or legal actions correspond to him in defense of his legitimate Intellectual and industrial property rights.
Obligations and responsibilities of the website user
The user agrees to:
Make proper and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) The general conditions of use of the website; (iii) Morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
Provide all the means and technical requirements required to access the website.
To provide truthful information by completing with your personal data the forms contained on the website and to keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at any time, to the actual situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate manifestations he performs and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information it provides.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user shall also refrain from:
- To make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these general conditions of use, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overloading, deteriorating or preventing the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of contents stored on any computer equipment.
- B. Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- C. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web site, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate company data, third-party suppliers and other users.
- (f) Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it results Legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the Company or of third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any Mechanisms of information that can be inserted in the contents.
h) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, according to the cases, have been made available to this effect or have been expressly indicated on the Web pages where the contents are located or, in general , which are commonly used on the Internet for not involving a risk of damage or non-use of the website and/or the contents.
- i) in particular, and for a purely indicative and non-exhaustive degree, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, Recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- (i) In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- (ii) induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- (iii) induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition.
- (iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or the order Public.
- (v) induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- (vi) induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic equilibrium.
- (vii) is protected by the intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without the use of which it is intended to be authorized.
- (viii) It is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the image of people.
- (ix) constitutes any type of publicity.
- (x) Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
If to access some of the services and/or contents of the website, you will be given a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it at all times secret. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, committing itself not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by others. Also, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may mean misuse of your password, such as, for the purposes of its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the previous notification is made, the company will be exempted from any liability that may arise from the misuse of its password, being of its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or Web site services by any illegitimate third party.
If negligently or fraudulently it breaches any of the obligations established in the present general conditions of use, it will answer for all the damages that of this breach could be derived for the company.
The company does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Web site, that can be impeded, difficult or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are Out of your control.
The company is not responsible for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
The company may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects that a use of its website or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these general conditions of use. The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages which may derive, inter alia, from:
- (i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or Any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- (ii) Illegitimate interference by the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- (iii) Improper or inappropriate abuse of the website.
- (iv) Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof. The company's administrators reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services of free disposition and use by the users of Web site. Likewise, the company is exempted from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts . On the other hand, in the event of damages caused by an illicit or incorrect use of such services, may be the user claimed by the company of the damages or losses.
You will defend, indemnify and keep the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the website. You are also obliged to indemnify the company against any damages, derived from the use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other performance by its A party imposing an unreasonable burden on the functioning of the website.
The user is obliged not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the website of the company, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized and in writing of the company.
The company's website includes links to other Web sites managed by third parties in order to facilitate user access to the information of collaborating companies and/or sponsors. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of these Web sites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or part offering of the services and/or information that can be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web sites that include links to our website (i) may not imply that the company recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not falsify your relationship with the company or claim that the company has authorized such a link, or include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the company; (iii) may not include content which may be deemed to be unsavory, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the basis of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illicit; (iv) not be able to link to any page of the Web site other than the main page; (v) must link to the website's own address, without allowing the Web site to make the link to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or to create a "browser" on any of the pages of the website. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the website, after which it must proceed immediately to its disposal. The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web sites that have established links to the Web site.
Consequently, the Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any aspect relating to such websites.
To use some of the services, users must previously provide certain personal data. To this end, the company will automatically deal with personal data in compliance with law 15/1999 of 13 December on personal data protection and development RD 1720/2007. To this end, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data and the establishment of the purposes previously established, to the provisions of the conditions defined in the Data protection policy that presents website.
The company reserves the right to use the "cookie" technology on the website, in order to recognize it as a frequent user and customize its use of the website by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific content. "Cookies" used by the website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not provide the user's personal data on their own.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by means of a Web server to register the user's browsing on the Web site, when the user allows his/her reception. In turn you can delete the "cookies" for which you will have to consult the instructions of use of your navigator.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the company recognizes the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and show their browsing and advertising preferences, as well as recognize their demographic profiles for Measure traffic visits and parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this web site and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. Where possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the particular service.
Declarations and guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are purely informative. Therefore, by offering them, the company makes no warranties or representations regarding the content and services offered on the website, including, without limitation, warranties of lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such declarations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
The company shall not be liable for any failure to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and Omissions of the Government, and in general all the assumptions of force majeure or of fortuitous case.
Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present general conditions of use, as well as the use of the Web site, will be governed by the Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Jerez de la Frontera.
In the event that any stipulation of these general conditions of use is unenforceable or invalid under the applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity will not cause the These general conditions of use are unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, the enterprise shall amend or replace that stipulation by another which is valid and enforceable and, as far as possible, achieve the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.